Dr. Amam Ali Amam graduated from Damascus University, Syria. She’s a former professor in International University of Science and Technology and in Damascus University in Periodontics Department. Dr. Amam has more than 20 years of experience in Dentistry science and cosmetics and also practiced her profession in gingival surgeries and implantation both in Syria and in UAE.
She worked as Professor at Damascus University, Syria, Supervisor in International University of Science and Technology, Consultant at her own clinic in Damascus, Syria, Periodontist in Alhikmah Specialized Medical Center, Sharjah, UAE, Periodontist in Bella Vita Medical center, Dubai, UAE, Periodontist in Green life Medical center, Dubai, UAE.
- Ph.D. 2009, Damascus University, Syria “Honor”
- Master MSc 2005, Damascus Univerisity, Syria “Excellent”
- Specialization in Periodontics 1994, Damascus, Syria “Very good”
- Bachelor in Dentistry 1991, Damascus University, Syria “Very good”
- Cosmetic dentistry (Veneers, whitening teeth)
- Prosthodontics Dentistry (Crowns, bridges, and dentures)
- Conservative dentistry (All kinds of fillings)
- Endodontic dentistry (Root canal treatment)
- Minor oral surgery (Extraction simple or complicated)
- Pediatric dentistry (Floride space maintainer)
- Periodontal treatment (Treatment of bleeding)
Years in Practice:
Arabic, English, French, and Aramaic