Dr. Shamil, Orthodontist & Dentofacial Orthopedic with over 20 years of Dental experience, was one of the distinguished doctors in the Ministry of Health, UAE. He was responsible for providing Dental care to distinguished dignitaries and University of Mosul, Iraq. He also worked as the General Director of Kurkuk Health District, Iraq.
Having completed over 1000 surgeries, he has specialized training in preventive, interceptive and contemporary Orthodontics & Orthognathic courses from the United States of America along with knowledge about Orthodontic implants along with surgically assisted Orthodontics. He has also been awarded a patent of innovation in Orthodontic research. Dr. Shamil has over 12 years of dental experience in the UAE.
- MSc. Orthodontic – College of Dentistry, Mosul University, Iraq 2000
- B.D.S – College of Dentistry, Mosul University, Iraq 1989
- Cosmetic Dentistry (Veneers ,whitening teeth)
- Prosthodontics dentistry (Crowns, bridges and dentures)
- Conservative dentistry (All kinds of fillings)
- Endodontic dentistry (Root canal treatment)
- Minor oral surgery (Extraction simple or complicated)
- Pediatric dentistry (Floride space maintainer)
- Periodontal treatment (Treatment of bleeding)
Years in Practice:
Arabic, and English