Practicing medicine in Egypt for fifteen years at many hospitals beside his own clinic, two years of experience in Saudi Arabia and five years of experience in Dubai. With experience over 20 years in treating patients with various medical problems. Reaching the targets in controlling blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Achieving complete relief of symptoms for patients with digestion problems (Heartburn, Bloating, Constipation, Colic) Accurate diagnosis and management for patients with headache and general fatigue.
- MBBCH 1998, Kasr Al Ainy Medical School, Cairo University, Egypt.
- Treating children and adult as well as conducting minor surgical procedures.
- Chronic Disease Management.
- Asthma and respiratory disorders management.
- Cardiovascular Disorders management.
- Hypertension management.
- Diabetes and Lipids and cholesterol disorder management.
- Geriatric patient management.
Years in Practice:
Arabic, and English