Practicing medicine in Egypt for fifteen years at many hospitals beside his own clinic, two years of experience in Saudi Arabia and five years of experience in Dubai. With experience over 20 years in treating patients with various medical problems. Reaching the targets in controlling blood pressure and blood sugar levels. Achieving complete relief of symptoms for patients with digestion problems (Heartburn, Bloating, Constipation, Colic) Accurate diagnosis and management for patients with headache and general fatigue.
- MBBCH 1998, Kasr Al Ainy Medical School, Cairo University, Egypt.
Diagnosis and management of:
- Acute diseases and inflammatory conditions (viral, bacterial).
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- Iron, minerals and vitamins deficiencies.
- General fatigue, weakness and headache.
- Hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
- Early detection of heart failure and ischemic heart disease.
- Diabetes mellitus with complete follow up and review of diet and treatment.
- Thyroid gland hormonal disorders.
Years in Practice: