Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim started his career since 1996. He started his work at the National Cancer Institute as a resident of surgery until 2000. He joined Arab Contractor Hospital (One of the biggest private hospitals in Egypt) as registrar of general surgery until 2005, moreover he started his job in Fayoum University Hospitals as clinical demonstrator from 2001 – 2003 then as Assistant Lecturer (2003 – 2008) and Lecturer (2008 – 2015) and Assistant Professor of General and Cancer Surgery from 2015 till now. He joined Dr. Fathi Emara Polyclinic as a specialist of General Surgery since 2003.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Cairo University, 1995.
- Breast (Breast masses, mastitis, cancer)
- GIT (Appendicitis, cholecystitis, piles, fissure, colorectal cancers)
- Head and Neck (Thyroid disorders, parotid diseases, lip and tongue ulcers)
- Soft tissues (Abscesses, cellulitis, ulcers, wounds, and laceration) and circumcision of all age groups.
Years in Practice:
Arabic, and English