Specialist Pediatrician, 39 years of experience in the pediatric field, 33 years in DHA & 6 years in the private sector. Vast experience in treating acute illnesses (e.g. wheezing, dehydration, infections, etc.), following-up the chronic cases (e.g. bronchial asthma, diabetes, etc..), following growth patterns, giving Immunizations, diet advice, as well as Neuro-developmental assessments and Breastfeeding consultations for new moms.
- M.B.B.C.H, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt, Dec 1975
- Masters in Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Ain Shams University Cairo, Egypt, Nov 1981
- I.B.C.L.C. International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, July 2004 – Re-certified in 2009
- BLS & PALS courses
- Diagnosing & treating children of all age groups from the newborns till the age of 18y.
- For all acute & chronic pediatric problems.
- Giving vaccinations to children.
- Following the growth & developmental milestones.
- Advising the proper diet for all age groups.
- Diagnosing & Managing cases of “failure to thrive”
Years in Practice:
Arabic, English, and French