Dr. Hesham is a renowned specialist in Dermatology, Laser & Sexually Transmitted Diseases with more than 23 years of experience in the field. He is licensed as a “Dermatology Specialist” by the different licensing authorities in the U.A.E. including Dubai Health Authority (DHA), Department of Health, Abu Dhabi (DoH) and Ministry of Health (MOH). He served as an Associate Professor at Gulf Medical University (GMU) in Ajman, United Arab Emirates and was an Assistant Professor at Minia University, Egypt.
- Bachelor of Medicine – Minia University, Egypt.
- Masters in Dermatology from Minia University, Egypt.
- D. in Dermatology from Minia University, Egypt.
- An active member of the international scientific dermatology field.
- An active member of Emirates Dermatology Society, International Society of Dermatology and Egyptian Medical Syndicate.
- Member of American Society of Photobiology.
- Treatment of all kinds of skin allergies
- Treatment of Acne
- Treatment of Vitiligo
- Treatment of Skin infections
- Treatment of Psoriasis
- Treatment of Eczema
- Treatment of Hair & Nail disorders
- Treatment of Superficial Venous Disorders
- Hyper pigmentation Management
- Hair Loss Management
- Laser Hair Removal, Botox
Years in Practice: