Dr. Fathi is one of the most highly qualified and renowned General Practitioners in Dubai. His illustrious career began with a bachelor’s Medical Degree in Medicine from Vienna University.
Dr. Fathi Emara’s exceptional medical career spans all over the Gulf Region and is well known among his peers. He is licensed and achieved may awards by the Dubai Health Authority and is a member of the Emirates Health Association.
- Bachelor’s Degree in general medicine Vienna (M.B.B.Ch.)
- American Heart Association – BLS Certified.
- Member of the Emirates Health Association.
Diagnosis and management of:
- Acute diseases and inflammatory conditions (viral, bacterial).
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Bronchial asthma and allergic rhinitis.
- Iron, minerals and vitamins deficiencies.
- General fatigue, weakness and headache.
- Hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
- Early detection of heart failure and ischemic heart disease.
- Diabetes mellitus with complete follow up and review of diet and treatment.
- Thyroid gland hormonal disorders.
Years in Practice:
Arabic, English, Dutch