She got her B.D.S and M.Sc. from the Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University, Egypt. She has been awarded the Bachelor Degree in Dentistry with a rating of “Very Good” in 2004, and the Master Degree in Pediatric Dentistry in 2018. Dr. Afnan practiced in Egypt since 2004, she has been practicing in both the private and government sectors & enjoyed a good reputation among her patients and colleagues.
- M.Sc. Pediatric Dentistry – Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University, Egypt 
- B.D.S Dentistry – Faculty of Dentistry, Cairo University, Egypt 
- Cosmetic dentistry (Veneers, whitening teeth)
- Prosthodontics Dentistry (Crowns, bridges, and dentures)
- Conservative dentistry (All kinds of fillings)
- Endodontic dentistry (Root canal treatment)
- Minor oral surgery (Extraction simple or complicated)
- Pediatric dentistry (Floride space maintainer)
- Periodontal treatment (Treatment of bleeding)
Years in Practice:
14 years of experience in general and pediatric dentistry.
Arabic, and English